archTIS is pleased to announce the release of Kojensi Enterprise v2.0 to ensure secure document collaboration and sharing of sensitive content between government, defence, defence industry base (DIB), and higher education institutions. Read the press release here.
Kojensi v2.0 makes it even easier for defence, industry, multinational coalitions, and organizations that support them, to create dynamic and granular information barriers between coalitions, partners, co-workers, and external clients. It assists organisations with meeting strict regulatory guidelines (e.g., ITAR and DISP) and compliance obligations for secure information sharing.
Key new features of Kojensi Enterprise v2.0 include:
- An in-app Secure Document Viewer that enforces read-only viewing of sensitive information for multiple file formats.
- Expanded search and classification controls to assist with granular management of content.
- Improved UI for the management of notifications and process management.
- Simplified deployment for on-premises environments.
- Enhanced integration points for future technology inclusions.
- Active synchronisation of attributes and content across instances to assist with bandwidth and local policy constraints.
Kojensi is a military grade multi-level security (MLS) document collaboration management platform. Designed to reduce administration complexity and costs by removing the need for parallel networks, Kojensi provides the ability to create, store and collaborate on documents of varied classification securely within the platform. This increases productivity and accelerates the dissemination of sensitive and classified information to inform important decision-making processes. Kojensi is government accredited and demonstrates compliance with all necessary security controls to protect government and enterprise sensitive information at the highest regulatory security levels.
Kojensi Enterprise v2.0 for on-premises deployments is now available to customers.
View some of the latest enhancements below