We’re looking for talented individuals to join our team.
Explore careers at archTIS.
Passionate about information security? Join us.
We’re looking to hire people who value:
Professional growth. We aim to hire, develop, and retain the leading team in the cybersecurity market by fostering an environment where you can learn, grow, and prosper.
Customer success. Our success is defined by one thing – customer satisfaction. Each team member has a direct role in supporting and ensuring a successful, long term relationship with our customers.
An entrepreneurial spirit. We’re looking for team players that are both hands-on and innovative, and willing to do what is necessary to get the job done right. While startup experience is valuable in this fast paced environment, it’s also great if you’ve held an entrepreneurial role in a larger company.
If you’re a talented, experienced, creative professional, we want to hear from you. We offer competitive salaries and a full employee-benefits package. archTIS is an equal opportunity employer, we are culturally diverse and an inclusive organisation, we welcome applications from all individuals.
Explore our open positions
First Toggle Closed (Not shown on webpage)
Technical Solutions Manager - US & EMEA - Full Time - Remote
The US and EMEA Technical Solutions Manager is responsible for both pre and post sales of the archTIS product suite. You will work with the Product team to discover, scope and ensure that the value-add solutions that enhance the core product offerings and that they meet client requirements. You will partner with our sales team to translate the customer’s technical questions into solutions with clear benefits. You will also work closely with our growing EMEA and US Channel Partners to enable their technical and sales teams. As the Technical Governance and Compliance Product Advisor you will be the SME for internal and external customers on matters relating to building and meeting regulations via the archTIS Product Suite.
Duties & Essential Job Functions
- Pre-sales support to help sales clear technical issues to close sales opportunities
- Propose solutions to address customers’ pain points
- Sell against competition features and solutions
- Co-maintain with the global TSM group the Azure/M365 based demo environment
- Build Solution demos and proof of concepts for customers
- Technical Troubleshooting
- Client Problem escalation, management, resolution, and follow-up
- Support partners with technical enablement and pre-sales engagements
- Support internal training and sales enablement
- Assist with customer deployments and support
- Document user stories and value proposition for future product needs and submit through the process
- Participate in acceptance testing of new archTIS product functionality
- Support the executive team and Product Management in executing our product vision and roadmap
- Provide SME guidance to the product team to refine and strengthen the archTIS product .
- Contribute to the creation of documentation for new products and product features, including training, knowledgebase, and marketing materials.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications & Skills
- Deep understanding of M365 collaboration platform and infrastructure (SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, etc.)
- Deep Understanding of the Microsoft Purview Information Protection solution including AIP, MCAS and AD CA
- Ability to interpret global compliance policies into business rules for policy enforcement within the archTIS Product Suite (eg. GDPR, CUI, CMMC)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Sales orientation and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter leading to Team management
- Demonstrated relevant experience in software pre-sales and support
- Occasional interstate and possible international travel as require
Interested in joining our team?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to reference the position you are applying for within the subject.