Get Unique Capabilities for Granular Security and Collaboration Control required by public sector
NC Protect provides secure, zero trust access and collaboration of sensitive information that is simple, fast and scalable across Microsoft 365 applications, GCC High, SharePoint on-premises and Windows File Shares.
- Scan and tag data or leverage MIP sensitivity labels in combination with other file and user attributes to dynamically adjust access and data protection.
- Control what users can see, how they can use and share information and with whom at the file, message and chat level using granular Attributed-Based Access and Sharing Control (ABAC) e.g., security classification and nationality.
- Get unique security capabilities to: enforce secure read-only access, hide sensitive files from unauthorized users, apply dynamic personalized watermarks and alert on unauthorized access or internal data spills.
- Automatically embeds a CUI Designator Label including Owner Name, Controlled By, Category, Distribution/Limited Dissemination Control and POC into documents as a watermark.
- Remove/redact sensitive or confidential information, such as keywords or phrases, in a document when viewed in its native application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF) or when the file is presented in the NC Protect secure reader for legal or security purposes.
- Encrypt or restrict attachments sent through Exchange email.
- Enhance Teams security with all these capabilities to secure information exchange and control guest access.
- Integrate user activity and protection logs with Microsoft Sentinel for further analysis and downstream actions.