Get Unique Capabilities for
Fine-Grain Security and Access Control
NC Protect provides secure, zero trust access to and collaboration of sensitive information using fine-grain attribute-based policies for Microsoft 365 applications, GCC High, SharePoint on-premises and Windows File Shares.
- Scan and tag data or leverage MIP sensitivity labels in combination with other file and user attributes to dynamically adjust access and data protection.
- Control what users can see, how they can use and share information and with whom at the file, message and chat level using fine-grain Attribute-Based Access and Sharing Control (ABAC) policies (e.g., security classification and nationality).
- Get unique security capabilities to enforce secure read-only access, hide sensitive files from unauthorized users, apply dynamic personalized watermarks and alert on unauthorized access or internal data spills.
- Automatically embeds a CUI Designator Label including Owner Name, Controlled By, Category, Distribution/Limited Dissemination Control and POC into documents as a watermark for CMMC 2.0 compliance.
- Remove/redact sensitive or confidential information, such as keywords or phrases, in a document when viewed in its native application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF) or when the file is presented in the NC Protect secure reader for legal or security purposes.
- Encrypt or restrict attachments sent through Exchange email.
- Enhance Teams security with all these capabilities to secure information exchange and control guest access.
- Integrate user activity and protection logs with Microsoft Sentinel for further analysis and downstream actions.