Get Unique Capabilities for
Fine-Grain Security and Access Control
NC Protect provides secure, zero trust access to and collaboration of sensitive information using fine-grain attribute-based policies for Microsoft 365 applications, GCC High, SharePoint on-premises and Windows File Shares.
- Scan and tag data or leverage Microsoft Purview (MPIP) sensitivity labels or other classifications (Jannuseal, Titus) in combination with other file and user attributes to dynamically adjust access and data protection.
- Control what users can see, how they can use and share information and with whom at the file, message and chat level using fine-grain Attribute-Based Access and Sharing Control (ABAC) policies (e.g., security classification and nationality).
- Get unique security capabilities to enforce secure read-only access, hide sensitive files from unauthorized users, and apply dynamic user-based watermarks.
- Add CUI Banners/Footers and CUI Designation Indicator label including Owner Name, Controlled By, Category, Distribution/Limited Dissemination Control and POC into documents as a watermark for CMMC 2.0, DFARs and NIST compliance.
- Remove/redact sensitive or confidential information, such as keywords or phrases, in a document when viewed in its native application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF) or when the file is presented in the NC Protect secure reader for legal or security purposes.
- Encrypt or restrict attachments sent through Exchange email.
- Secure information exchange
- Control guest access
- Integrate user activity and protection logs with Microsoft Sentinel for further analysis and downstream actions.