Microsoft Information Security Solutions for Government & Defense Industry
Get zero trust fine-grain attribute-based data security for Microsoft 365, GCC High and SharePoint to meet Government, Defense and Defense Industry needs.
enhance Data SEcurity in Microsoft 365, Teams, GCC HIGH & Sharepoint server with Solutions designed to protect sensitive data
get data-centric zero trust access and information protection powered by ABAC
Empower your organization to take advantage of all the productivity and collaboration the Microsoft suite has to offer while meeting global regulations for information security and export controls. archTIS’ zero trust attribute-based access control (ABAC) powered information security solutions for public sector enhance native security capabilities to empower secure collaboration within your agency, with other agencies, defense, multinational coalitions and supply chain partners.
NC Protect from archTIS leverages Microsoft security investments to protect sensitive and classified information against data loss and insider threats. archTIS provides zero trust data-centric information security that is simple, fast and scalable across Microsoft 365 and GCC High applications including Teams, SharePoint Online, Exchange, Office, and OneDrive, as well as SharePoint on-premises and Windows File Shares.
NC Protect is trusted by Government, Defense and the Defense Supply Chain to:
Secure Interagency and Multinational collaboration within SharePoint & Teams, segmenting information by any client defined attribute e.g., security classification, clearance level, department, nationality and need to know principles.
Enforce secure read-only viewing of sensitive/classified information, including personalized dynamic security watermarks.
Redact sensitive or confidential information, such as keywords or phrases, when viewed in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF files or in the NC Protect secure reader.
Enhance Teams security using dynamic ABAC policies to secure information exchange and control guest access.
Scan and tag sensitive data such as controlled unclassified information (CUI), and leverage tags to apply dynamic access and security controls.
Dynamically enforce unlimited Information Barriers and guest access for segmenting access to country-specific sensitive information (e.g. ITAR for Defence Industry companies) within SharePoint and Teams.
Ensure Secure and Consistent Security and Compliance – Anywhere
Easily support your access, security and privacy requirements for SharePoint Server and Windows file share content with granular, ABAC-enabled access and data protection policies to ensure only the right users have access to the right information at the right time.
For agencies that are transitioning to the cloud, or are planning to support a long term hybrid strategy archTIS simplifies security and compliance with centralized policy management and tagging to ensure consistent security across your collaboration tools no matter where they live – Cloud, hybrid or on-premises.
Manage access to and protect M365 and GCC High application data with granular ABAC policies to ensure secure collaboration of files, chats and messages. archTIS solutions enforce compliance with federal, state, or international regulations, including ITAR, CMMC, DISP and more.
Get Unique Capabilities for
Fine-Grain Security and Access Control
NC Protect provides secure, zero trust access to and collaboration of sensitive information using fine-grain attribute-based policies for Microsoft 365 applications, GCC High, SharePoint on-premises and Windows File Shares.
- Scan and tag data or leverage MIP sensitivity labels in combination with other file and user attributes to dynamically adjust access and data protection.
- Control what users can see, how they can use and share information and with whom at the file, message and chat level using fine-grain Attribute-Based Access and Sharing Control (ABAC) policies (e.g., security classification and nationality).
- Get unique security capabilities to enforce secure read-only access, hide sensitive files from unauthorized users, apply dynamic personalized watermarks and alert on unauthorized access or internal data spills.
- Automatically embeds a CUI Designator Label including Owner Name, Controlled By, Category, Distribution/Limited Dissemination Control and POC into documents as a watermark for CMMC 2.0 compliance.
- Remove/redact sensitive or confidential information, such as keywords or phrases, in a document when viewed in its native application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF) or when the file is presented in the NC Protect secure reader for legal or security purposes.
- Encrypt or restrict attachments sent through Exchange email.
- Enhance Teams security with all these capabilities to secure information exchange and control guest access.
- Integrate user activity and protection logs with Microsoft Sentinel for further analysis and downstream actions.
Ensure Compliance with Global Information Security & Export Control Requirements
Extending the same Zero Trust approach used for system and application access to file access and sharing with NC Protect’s fine-grain attribute control policies ensures compliance with a number of domestic and international information security requirements, including but not limited to:
- NIST 800-171
- NIST 800-53
- Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI)
- Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS)
- Defence Industry Security Program (DISP)
- Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
- Federal Contract Information (FCI)
- Global Privacy Acts (GDPR, Regional Privacy Acts)
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- Other Export Control Regulations
NC Protect for Government & Defense Capabilities Overview
Australian Dept. of Defence Case Study
ITAR & CUI Defense Manufacturer Case Study
White Paper: CMMC 2.0
FedRamp Certification Statement
NC Protect provides Government & Defense Industry with secure zero trust collaboration and sharing
Contact us to how NC Protect can enhance security across your Microsoft applications.