Although the new year has just begun, the 2020 technology awards seasons has already kicked off. Nucleus Cyber’s NC Protect is nominated in five categories of the Cybersecurity Excellence Awards, an annual competition honoring individuals and companies that demonstrate excellence, innovation and leadership in information security.
Last year NC Protect won Bronze in all 3 nominated categories: Best Insider Threat Solution, Data-Centric Security, and Data Leakage Prevention (DLP). We’re going for the Gold this year!
What makes NC Protect stand out from the other solutions?
- NC Protect offers a centralized and cost-effective intelligent data-centric security solution for enterprise collaboration in Office 365 apps, Dropbox and file shares to ensure compliance with regulatory and corporate policies and protect against insider breaches to mitigate risk. IT administrators define access rules and usage rights to efficiently and dynamically control access and user actions without the need to create separate sites and security groups.
- NC Protect takes an organization’s data security policies and enforces them for each and every user and device and is completely transparent to the end user for a seamless security and user experience.
- With unique features such as dynamic watermarks and in-app rule creation within Microsoft Teams, NC Protect provides users with unparalleled capabilities for defining and applying information protection to their file and chat data.
Love NC Protect?
Show Your Support with a Vote!
Vote NC Protect the top solution in each of these five category nomination by clicking on links below to place your category vote:
- Best Insider Threat Solution: https://cybersecurity-excellence-awards.com/candidates/nucleus-cyber-nc-protect/
- Best Data-centric Security: https://cybersecurity-excellence-awards.com/candidates/nucleus-cyber-nc-protect-2/
- Best Application Security: https://cybersecurity-excellence-awards.com/candidates/nucleus-cyber-nc-protect-3/
- Best Access Control: https://cybersecurity-excellence-awards.com/candidates/nucleus-cyber-nc-protect-4/
- Best DLP: https://cybersecurity-excellence-awards.com/candidates/nucleus-cyber-nc-protect-5/
Voting is now open and closes January 31, 2020. Award winners and finalists will be announced in February 2020 (exact date to be announced).