We’re pleased to announced the release of Kojensi SaaS v2.0 to ensure secure document collaboration and sharing of sensitive and Export Controlled content between Government, Defence, Defence supply chain, and higher education institutions. This new release assists organisations with meeting strict regulatory guidelines and compliance obligations for secure information sharing. The new export control material capability in Kojensi SaaS v2.0 assists supply chain organisations with the management of U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) regulated information, including Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI), a requirement for securing U.S. Defence contracts.
Key new features of Kojensi SaaS v2.0 include:
- ITAR Compliant Dissemination Controls provide the ability to tag, securely manage the access to and restrict sharing and collaboration of files that may have different export controls internally, with partners and with U.S. Defence – all within a single repository that enforces appropriate information barriers.
- A new in-app Secure Document Viewer enforces read-only viewing of sensitive information for multiple file formats, including CAD files.
- The ability to add a custom digital security watermark containing any user or file attributes to viewed documents for security and auditing purposes.
- Expanded search and classification controls to assist with granular management of content.
- Improved UI for the management of notifications and process management.
- Enhanced integration points for future technology inclusions.
The Kojensi SaaS Advantage for ITAR Compliance
Designed to reduce administration complexity and costs by removing the need for parallel networks, Kojensi SaaS provides the ability to create, store and collaborate on documents of varied classification securely within the platform. This increases productivity and accelerates the dissemination of sensitive and classified information to inform important decision-making processes. Kojensi SaaS is Australian government accredited and demonstrates compliance with all necessary security controls to protect government and enterprise sensitive information at the highest regulatory security levels.
If you have an immediate need, please Contact Us to schedule a demonstration to see how Kojensi assists with ITAR compliance.