We are excited to share that archTIS is a Gold Sponsor and exhibitor at ESPC 22 in Stand #26, November 28 – December 3, 2022, in Copenhagen. We will be demonstrating how NC Protect enhances your Microsoft security investments with unique security capabilities and granular access policies to better protect sensitive information against data loss and misuse. NC Protect’s data-centric security delivers dynamic information protection with central policies that can be applied across your SharePoint on-premises, Microsoft 365 and hybrid environments for ease of management and consistent security. Discover what we will be showcasing at this year’s live in-person event.
Join us for a Live Demo in the ESPC 22 Community Area
Independent Encryption and Key Management for Microsoft 365 Content
Date & Time: 11:25am on 30 November 2022
Location: Community Area
Speaker: Dave Matthews, archTIS, Technical Solutions Manager
Data encryption and key management are a core part of any organization’s security and compliance toolbox. However, many organizations prefer to manage their own encryption keys which can be a challenge in Microsoft applications. Join us at ESPC in the Community Area, 30 November as we discuss how to add independent key management and BYOK to your Microsoft 365 and SharePoint on-premises environments to minimize unnecessary access and build confidence in Microsoft services.
Visit Stand 26 in the ESPC 22 Exhibition Hall
Visit Gold Sponsor archTIS on Stand 26 to learn about the NC Protect suite to provide enhanced ABAC-enable security to your Microsoft 365. SharePoint On-Premises and hybrid environments.
- Leverage MPIP sensitivity labels and existing classifications in combination with other file and user attributes to dynamically adjust access and data protection.
- Unique data protection capabilities ensure secure file access, usage and sharing with a secure reader, security watermarks, file obfuscation, and more.
- Secure Microsoft Teams files and chat content and control guest access.
- Adds independent encryption and key management with BYOK support.
- Audits all user activity and policy changes.
- Export logs to Microsoft Sentinel or Splunk for further analysis and downstream actions.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss your data protection and encryption needs in Microsoft 365 and SharePoint on-premises further at the event. Stop by Stand #26 or join us for the demo of our new encryption and key management capabilities in the community area on 30 Nov. If you have more immediate needs, please contact us today.