We are excited to share that archTIS will be exhibiting at multiple events in the next few months. Join us to learn about protecting sensitive/classified information with increased threats and regulations aimed at Defence Industry.
archTIS empowers Defense, Defense Industry and Intelligence agencies to share sensitive and classified information internally and with partners and clients by using a zero trust based methodology to meet information security requirements for NIST, CMMC, FUI/CUI, ITAR, DISP and more.
Classified Information Collaboration & Sharing
- Our zero-trust, ABAC-based Kojensi platform allows for secure Joint/Coalition environment information sharing to the classified level.
- Increase productivity while managing information compliance and security requirements.
- Enable secure, accredited compartmentalized collaboration out of the box to immediately increase compliance and cyber resiliency – cost effectively and with less resources.
Advanced Information Protection for Microsoft
- Get enhanced data-centric protection for your Microsoft 365 apps, Teams and SharePoint (online/on-premises).
- Define granular attribute-based policies to dynamically control access, usage and sharing (e.g. classification, organization, etc.).
- Discover and redact sensitive information, hide sensitive files, and more.
Our team would be happy to discuss our capabilities further at these events. If you’re attending any of these events please stop by the archTIS booth to discuss your information security requirements and how we can help.
Find Us at These Upcoming Defence & Industry Events
Defence and Security Equipment International (DSEI) 2021
September 14 – September 17 │ London, UK Australian Defence Pavilion Stand H5-510,H5-650
Innovation Day at Fort Huachuca
September 13th │ Arizona, USA
Davis-Monthan AFB Tech Expo
September 14th │ Arizona, USA
AUSA Annual Meeting
October 11th │ Washington DC, USA