archTIS Will Be Exhibiting in Europe’s Biggest Security Events
archTIS will be exhibiting at several events in Europe this June; Eurosatory 2022 and Infosecurity Europe. Read on to learn more about the events, activities planned and what we will be showcasing at these two major European security events.
Eurosatory, Paris, Australian Pavilion in HALL 6 Stand K493
You can find archTIS at Eurosatory, a trade fair dedicated to the land and airland defence and security sectors, 13-17 June 2022 at the Paris Nord Villepinte in Paris, France in the Australian Pavilion in HALL 6 Stand K493.
We’ll be showcasing our information security platforms to protect sensitive and classified data across defense and the defense supply chain; Kojensi and NC Protect. Our solutions empower Government, Defense, Defense Industry and Intelligence agencies to securely share sensitive and classified information internally and with partners using a data-centric attribute-based access control (ABAC) model to meet information security requirements for domestic and international defense regulations (e.g. ITAR, CMMC, DISP, etc.).
Infosecurity Europe, UK, Stand E56
The following week archTIS will be exhibiting and presenting a technology session at Infosecurity Europe, the largest gathering of the information security community in Europe, 21-23 June 2022 at the ExCeL London Event Center in London, United Kingdom (UK) in Stand E56.
archTIS will present a session at Infosecurity Europe 2022 on how the shift to remote work has accelerated digital transformation and the adoption of Microsoft 365 and Teams as a front-end to collaboration, information sharing, and knowledge management. The session will explore the challenges to ensuring proper access control and data security and other highlights from a new AIIM survey on the challenges of optimizing M365 for long-term success and content governance.
What: Technology Session: Optimizing Governance and Data Security in Microsoft 365 & Teams
When: 23 June 2022 from 2:20PM – 2:45PM GMT
Where: Technology Showcase Theatre, Infosecurity Europe, ExCeL London Event Center, London, UK
Who: Dave Matthews, Technical Solutions Manager, archTIS
Topics: This session will cover a variety of topics including:
- Key challenges and concerns around migrating to and optimizing M365 as identified in a new AIIM survey.
- Why document-centric collaboration and control is still problematic and an area of key concern.
- Why third party solutions still play a key role in realizing the platform’s full capabilities.
- The advantages of Attributed-based access control (ABAC) to provide flexible data protection capabilities required to control the flood of new content created.
- How NC Protect dynamically secures collaboration to enforce access, usage and sharing rights across Microsoft 365 apps with unique capabilities including security watermarks, read-only viewer, restricted views and more.
Additional information about Infosecurity session can be found here: https://www.infosecurityeurope.com/en-gb/conference-programme/session-details.2601.145600.optimising-governance-and-data-security-in-microsoft-365–teams.html
We look forward to connecting with you at these events! Stop by to speak to our team and get an onsite demo of our capabilities.