Secure Collaboration for Teams
Governance & Information Protection for Microsoft Teams from Nucleus Cyber & LiveTiles
Govern Application Chaos and Secure Collaboration Data in Microsoft Teams
Microsoft has declared Teams their fastest growing enterprise application with over half a million organizations using it and growing. For many organizations Microsoft Teams (Teams) fills an essential gap for group communication and productivity, an area where other collaboration tools have fallen short. However, Teams sprawl, while excellent for organic adoption, can present governance and security challenges for organizations. When Teams is not managed properly it can lead to issues that damage the business value it delivers and leave the company exposed to risk from data misuse.
LiveTiles and Nucleus Cyber have partnered to give you control of governance and compliance with the Secure Collaboration for Teams solution to easily create and provision secure Teams sites from the start.
Gain Control of Governance and Information Protection in Microsoft Teams
Help Users Work Efficiently and Securely in Teams
For many organizations Microsoft Teams (Teams) fills an essential gap for group communication and productivity, an area where other collaboration tools have fallen short. However, Teams sprawl, while excellent for organic adoption, can present governance and security challenges for organizations. When Teams is not managed properly it can lead to issues that damage the business value it delivers and leave the company exposed to risk from data misuse.
Gain control of governance and compliance
LiveTiles and Nucleus Cyber allow you to gain control of governance and compliance with Secure Collaboration for Teams to easily create and provision secure Teams sites from the start. Organizations gain fine-grained control of governance and information protection to enable secure collaboration. The solution prevents sprawl, keeps your self-service environment tidy, and provides granular data-centric protection for all your collaboration.
Secure Collaboration for Teams Benefits:
- All Teams automatically adhere to company governance, compliance, data-centric privacy and security policies upon creation.
- Create Teams with the appropriate settings and metadata to ensure findability and systematic governance.
- Apply granular security to ensure sensitive/confidential files and chats are shared only with authorized internal and third party individuals and groups according to business policies.
- Empower Team owners to apply additional granular protection over files and chat content directly from within the Teams UI reducing the need for IT resources.
- Set-up Information Barriers between internal communities, such as business units, research groups and traders in financial securities companies to meet regulatory compliance.
Collaboration + Governance and Security
Governance & Data-centric Protection for Secure Collaboration
- All new Teams are automatically provisioned to company defined standards.
- Ensuring all Teams are optimized for findability and governance by systematically collecting data like review date, privacy level, external sharing, primary and secondary owner, plus description.
- Data-centric information protection policies can be automatically applied to a Team based on the data collected during the provisioning process.
Universal Information Protection & Automated Teams Review
- As all Teams include appropriate data, reviews are automated to find inactive Teams for archiving or deletion.
- Team owners can create new information protection rules directly from within the Teams UI to control granular access to files and chat content for all members.
- A Governance dashboard provides admins with a filterable view of all the Teams in the tenant leveraging the data that was applied during provisioning process.
Maintain an Efficient & Clutter Free Office 365 Tenant
- Reduce clutter in Office 365 by creating Teams with an end date or by using inactivity to automatically trigger an archiving or deletion process.
- Detailed auditing of Teams chat and file level activity provides additional data to supplement the life cycle control decisions.
- Automatically remove members and revoke access to downloaded content to maintain security and control over all your Teams collaboration data.
Start Provisioning Secure Microsoft Teams Sites
Contact us to Learn More or Schedule a Demo.
Extend the Data Protection to All Your Collaboration Tools with NC Protect
SharePoint & Office 365
Intelligent Data Security for Office 365 and SharePoint Collaboration
Protect Yammer Files from Unauthorized or Accidental Sharing
Discovery, Protection & Auditing for Cloud Collaboration
Ensure Data Compliance and Security for File Share Content
Experience NC Protect. Request a Demo.
See how we enable secure collaboration in M365, Nutanix Files, Dropbox and Windows File Shares simpler and faster than out of the box tools.