Collaboration + Governance and Security
Governance & Data-centric Protection for Secure Collaboration
- All new Teams are automatically provisioned to company defined standards.
- Ensuring all Teams are optimized for findability and governance by systematically collecting data like review date, privacy level, external sharing, primary and secondary owner, plus description.
- Data-centric information protection policies can be automatically applied to a Team based on the data collected during the provisioning process.
Universal Information Protection & Automated Teams Review
- As all Teams include appropriate data, reviews are automated to find inactive Teams for archiving or deletion.
- Team owners can create new information protection rules directly from within the Teams UI to control granular access to files and chat content for all members.
- A Governance dashboard provides admins with a filterable view of all the Teams in the tenant leveraging the data that was applied during provisioning process.
Maintain an Efficient & Clutter Free Office 365 Tenant
- Reduce clutter in Office 365 by creating Teams with an end date or by using inactivity to automatically trigger an archiving or deletion process.
- Detailed auditing of Teams chat and file level activity provides additional data to supplement the life cycle control decisions.
- Automatically remove members and revoke access to downloaded content to maintain security and control over all your Teams collaboration data.
Extend the Data Protection to All Your Collaboration Tools with NC Protect
SharePoint & Office 365
Intelligent Data Security for Office 365 and SharePoint Collaboration
Protect Yammer Files from Unauthorized or Accidental Sharing
Discovery, Protection & Auditing for Cloud Collaboration
Ensure Data Compliance and Security for File Share Content