Microsoft has declared Teams their fastest growing enterprise application with over half a million organizations using it and growing. For many organizations Microsoft Teams (Teams) fills an essential gap for group communication and productivity, an area where other collaboration tools have fallen short. However, Teams sprawl, while excellent for organic adoption, can present governance and security challenges for organizations. When Teams is not managed properly it can lead to issues that damage the business value it delivers and leave the company exposed to risk from data misuse.
Today we announced a new Secure Collaboration for Teams solution from LiveTiles and Nucleus Cyber that combines governance and information protection to easily provision and enable data-centric security in Teams to help drive adoption. (Read press release here) This allows users to collaborate on sensitive data without concern of violating an organization’s governance or IT security policies.
Helping Users Work Efficiently and Securely in Microsoft Teams
Secure Collaboration for Teams offers a simple solution for secure digital workplace provisioning. Organizations gain fine-grained control of governance and information protection to easily create and provision secure Teams sites.
- All Teams automatically adhere to company governance, compliance, data-centric privacy and security policies upon creation.
- Create Teams with the appropriate settings and metadata to ensure findability and systematic governance.
- Apply granular security to ensure sensitive/confidential files and chats are shared only with authorized internal and third party individuals and groups according to business policies.
- Empower Team owners to apply additional granular protection over files and chat content directly from within the Teams UI reducing the need for IT resources.
- Set-up Information Barriers between internal communities, such as business units, research groups and traders in financial securities companies to meet regulatory compliance.
Learn More at these Upcoming Events
Learn more about how to prevent Teams sprawl, keep your self-service environment tidy, and provide granular data-centric protection for all your collaboration by joining us at one of these events where LiveTiles and Nucleus Cyber will be showcasing the solution:
- European SharePoint Conference December 2– 5 in Prague – Booth 17
- CDSA Content Protection Summit December 4 in Los Angeles
SESSION: How to Secure Collaboration from Insider Threats
December 4 | 12:00-12:30pm | Track 3: SOFTWARE AND WATERMARKING
- SharePoint Fest Chicago December 9–13 at the McCormack Center – Booth 11