Secure Business Critical Content in Microsoft 365 Applications
Recently, archTIS worked with fellow MISA member, Thales to integrate CipherTrust Manager with NC Encrypt.
Together, CipherTrust Manager with NC Encrypt offers a viable solution for customers using Microsoft 365 that are determined to keep their keys separated from their data in the cloud.
Join us for a Webinar on 22 March as we showcase the joint solution and its advantages for customers aiming to achieve digital sovereignty.
- Customer can now leverage the full functionality of M365 while retaining their own digital sovereignty and hence their destiny in digital space
- Demonstrate compliance with local data privacy and security regulations such as GDPR, PCI-DSS and various government guidelines such as those from Hong Kong, India, Japan, Singapore
- Independent management of encryption keys outside of the cloud
- Leverage CipherTrust Manager to connect to existing HSMs
- Centralized, scalable, and standards-based encryption key management
Leigh Rowland, Chief Engineer, archTIS
Welland Chu, Alliances Director, Thales APAC