- This event has passed.
Infosecurity Europe 2022
June 21 - June 23
archTIS is a Premium exhibitor at the Infosecurity Europe 2022 exhibition at the ExCeL London Event Center on June, 21st – 23rd 2022. We will be exhibiting at Booth #E56. Infosecurity Europe is the biggest gathering of the information security community in Europe. Each summer we come together to share innovation, learn from each other, test and benchmark solutions, build relationships and drive new business. The leading suppliers choose this as the moment to launch new technologies, products and services. Senior buyers make it their time for key investment decisions. And every stakeholder comes for the insight necessary to stay ahead in cybersecurity’s rapidly evolving game. If you’re in the industry, you’ll be here.
archTIS’ Dave Matthews will be presenting at this event. Make sure to drop by his session if you are going to be attending the show. See the session details below for more information
Presentation Location: Technology Showcase Theatre
Presenter: Dave Matthews, Technical Solutions Manager
Date: June 23, 2022
Time: 3:20PM – 3:45PM GMT
Presentation Topic: Optimizing Governance and Data Security in Microsoft 365 & Teams
Presentation Synopsis: The shift to remote work has accelerated digital transformation and the adoption of Microsoft 365 and Teams as a front-end to collaboration, information sharing, and knowledge management. It has also uncovered new challenges to ensuring proper access control and data security.
Join us for this session as we share highlights from a new AIIM survey on the challenges of optimizing M365 for the long term success and content governance. Discover how to ensure secure information access and collaboration that is underpinned by dynamic, contextual security to ensure only the right users – internal or external – have access to the right content at the right time.
What you will learn at this session:
- Learn the key challenges and concerns around migrating to and optimizing M365 as identified in the report.
- Why document-centric collaboration and control is still problematic and an area of key concern.
- Discover why third party solutions still play a key role in realizing the platform’s full capabilities.
- Learn the advantages of Attributed-based access control (ABAC) to provide flexible data protection capabilities required to control the flood of new content created.
- See how NC Protect dynamically secures collaboration to enforce access, usage and sharing rights across Microsoft 365 apps with unique capabilities including security watermarks, read-only viewer, restricted views and more.